Charges and maintains all 12 volt lead acid, gel and lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4)/lithium ion polymer powersport batteries.
• CONSTANT CURRENT CHARGE - If the battery voltage is over 10 volts, the charger will deliver a 2 amp charge until the battery reaches 14.2 volts
• MAINTENANCE CHARGE - When the battery reaches 14.2 volts, the charger will automatically convert to maintenance mode. The charger will revert to charge mode when the voltage drops below a specified voltage
• LOW VOLTAGE RECOVERY - If battery voltage is below 8 volts, the charger will apply a .2 amp charge to recover the battery, once the battery reaches 8 volts, the charger will apply a .5 amp charge, at 10 volts a full 2 amp charge is applied until the battery is fully charged
• AUTOMATIC VERIFICATION STAGE - Charger automatically stops charging if the battery does not reach at least 10 volts after 2 hours of charging
• SAFETY - Power is not passed thru the charging leads unless they are connected to a battery
• LED indicator light shows charging status
• Includes heavy duty clamps and fused ring terminal SAE adapter